Remo Repair Zip 184.108.40.206 | 18.5 Mb
A Zip file contains one or more files that has been compressed or archived to reduce the overall file size. It is a data compression and archive format, and supported by all major operating systems including Windows, which has in-built support for Zip files.
Zip file is widely used to compress files, to send data over internet or to backup data. However, due to its architecture it is highly prone to corruptions.
Corruption or any sort of damage can leave crucial data inside a Zip file inaccessible. There can be several causes, which can leave a Zip file in corrupt or damaged state. The below mentioned list highlights few common causes for Zip file corruption.
Remo Repair Zip File
- Repairs corrupt or damaged ZIP archives
- Supports repairing ZIP & ZIPx files
- Extracts all files securely from corrupt ZIP archive
- 3 - step simple repair process - Select - > Repair - > Save
- Repairs all types of Zip (32 -bit, 64-bit) and Zipx files
- Repairs corrupt Zip files with CRC errors
- Repairs large Zip files (4GB or more in size).
- Repairs Zip files stored on any storage media
- Once repair process is over, you can preview the lost data that can be recovered from the damaged / corrupt zip file
- Recovered file contents can be saved to any destination location accessible to the host operating system
- Supports Windows 7 (32 - bit, 64-bit)
- Operating System - Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.0, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012
- RAM - 1 GB RAM (Recommended, 2 GB RAM)
- Free disk space - 50 MB (for installation)
- Note: You must log in to your Windows PC as Local System Administrator to install the software