Użytkownik

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 postów
Reputacja: 132
Dobra

Napisano 06 sierpień 2009 - 05:11

Witam.
Miałbym taką prośbe, aby mogł mi ktoś napisać ten tekst poniżej, ktory jest w języku angielski jak go sie powinno czytac(wypowiadać słowa itp.). Z gory dziekuje !

We live in Ustka , the seaside town, which has particular climate quality and beautiful countryside. The population of our town is about 16 500 people.
Ustka is situated in the central part of the coast of Poland and its territory is about 10 000 m2. The half of its area is wooded.
Around our town there are deposits of natural resources which have healing properties. The most valuable are: therapeutic mud and brine (for therapeutic bath).
Next to the territory of Ustka there are reserves of nature and also areas of protected countryside. Ustka has been considered to be the cleanest town and has gained the status of seaside resort. According to this the demands to the air purity are bigger here and all those norms are particular to our town.
Ustka has the special microclimate. Magnetic field anomalies probably have a great influence on the climate in the region of our town. This phenomenon reveals in the wrong readings of compass and it causes that the content of magnesium in the natural environment is much higher here than in other parts of Poland. That is why the dwellers of Ustka do not need to take supplements of this element. Thanks to that the climate here has the extremely tranquilizing influence and it is very helpful for tired and stressed people.
The part of the town, located on the east side of the Słupia River, has its own unique climate. Every season in this area there occurs the difference of temperature between water and air which causes that all the dust goes down above the canal and it is not transported to the east side of the river. The east part of Ustka has crystal clear air thanks to the west and north-west winds which dominate in this region. Vast pine forests and the aroma of resin has also a great influence on the air quality. The gentle breeze from the sea direction presents as a natural inhalation.
Our town is in a constant progress and a lot of tourists and health resort visitors come here every year. The authorities of Ustka do their best to prevent various ecological problems. The modern waste-water treatment plant has recently started working. At the same time this plant produces electrical energy from the sewer biogas. The technological abilities of this plant will respond the needs of the whole town in the next 20 years and the water in the river will be cleaner.
In our town there is a special ecological wind street lamp tested, which does not use electricity. It is a prototype model which is driven by the wind power. It has its own accumulator where the electrical energy is stored. Such modern street lamps will probably illuminate our town soon what will help to save a lot of money.
In the town area there is a housing estate which has about 80 solar panels. These panels make it possible to receive the heat, hot water and electrical energy from the sun energy. Currently the local authorities are working on the project, thanks to which the people will receive some money to install solar panels on their houses.
The local coal-fired boiler plant is being modernized what will decrease the carbon dioxide content in the air.
A lot of people come to our town every year. They spend much time on walking along the sea coast and the promenade. The excellent climate improves their health and the beautiful environment gives a lot of pleasure.

#2 ibrahim_a

ibrahim_a

Świeżak

• Świeżak
  • Pip
  • 2 postów
Reputacja: 10
Neutralna

Napisano 18 sierpień 2009 - 03:18

Łi liw in Ustka, de sisajd tałn, łicz hes partikiular klajmat kłoliti and biutiful kantrysajd. De popiulejszyn of ałer tałn is abałt sikstin tausend fajw handred pipul.
Ustka is sitiułejted in de sentral part of de kołst of Połland and its teritory is abałt ten tausend skłer miters. De half of its arija is łuded. Arałnd ałer tałn der ar depołsits of nejczral risorses łicz hew hiling propertis.

Czy to jest Ci dalej potrzebne? Bo nie wiem, czy mam pisać dalej, jeśli to już nieaktualne... Swoją drogą pierwszy raz robię coś takiego ;)

#3 radar_94

radar_94

Użytkownik

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 postów
Reputacja: 132
Dobra

Napisano 18 sierpień 2009 - 07:14

nie już nie jest potrzebne :) ale dziekuje za chęci

#4 Patrysia_szynszyl3

Patrysia_szynszyl3

Świeżak

• Świeżak
  • Pip
  • 1 postów
Neutralna

Napisano 20 marzec 2010 - 03:35

Mam prośbę mógłby ktoś mi napisać jak się czyta ten tekst po angielsku.

I get up at seven o'clock. I eat breakfast and drink tea. Next I brush my teeth and wash hands. I go to school at seven thirty-five. After school I do my homework. Then I listen to music. About eighteenth watch my fovourite movie titled,, Pierwsza miłość" and Nineteenth watch video titled ,, Nie igraj z aniołem". Sometimes evenings I o aut with her mother to the store to shop. After the twenty-first play on the computer. Then watch Tv. After twenty-second I go to bed and then I go to sleep.

#5 Roflcat

Roflcat

Użytkownik

• Użytkownik
  • PipPip
  • 24 postów
Neutralna

Napisano 20 marzec 2010 - 04:00

Aj get ap at sewen oklok. Aj it brekfast end dżrink ti. Nekst aj brash my tif end wosz hends. Aj go tu skul at sewen fyrti fajf. After skul aj du maj homłork. Den aj lysyn tu mjuzik. Ebaut ejtinf wocz maj fewryt muwi titld ,,Pierwsza milosc" and najntinf wocz widijoł titld ,,Nie igraj z aniołem". Samtajms iwnings aj goł aut łyf her mader tu stor tu szop. After de tłenty-ferst plej on de kompjuter. Den wocz Tiwi. After tłenty-sekend aj goł tu bed end den aj goł tu slip.

Proponuję wejść tu:
http://translate.google.pl/#pl|en|
, wpisać dane słowo, ustawić pol-ang i po lewej będziesz miała głośniczek. Jak na niego klikniesz to babka ci to przeczyta. Ciężko napisać prawidłowo wymowę

#6 rejestracja_for

rejestracja_for

Świeżak

• Świeżak
  • Pip
  • 2 postów
Neutralna

Napisano 22 marzec 2010 - 03:38

Do tego są specjalne słowniki. Nie da się zapisać inaczej niż używając zapisu fonetycznego. Z tego co im piszecie wychodzi tzw. "Polglish". Proszę, nie mieszajcie dzieciakom w głowach, robicie im wodę z mózgu.

#7 marciulka

marciulka

Świeżak

• Świeżak
  • Pip
  • 1 postów
Neutralna

Napisano 10 październik 2010 - 10:50

Chris Moon is lucky to e alive. In 1995 when he was clearing landmines i n Mozambique one of the mines exploded

#8 wiessiaa

wiessiaa

Świeżak

• Świeżak
  • Pip
  • 1 postów
Neutralna

Napisano 04 maj 2011 - 05:02

Hej ! Napisałby mi kto jak to poprawie przeczytać ?
Z góry wielkie dzieki :)

I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
It goes like this: the fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah…

Your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you
She tied you to a kitchen chair
She broke your throne, and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah…

Baby I have been here before
I know this room, I've walked this floor
I used to live alone before I knew you.
I've seen your flag on the marble arch
Love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah…

There was a time you let me know
What's really going on below
But now you never show it to me, do you?
And remember when I moved in with you
The holy dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah…

Maybe there’s a God above
But all I’ve ever learned from love
Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you
It’s not a cry you can hear at night
It’s not somebody who has seen the light
It’s a cold and it’s a broken Hallelujah…

You say I took the name in vain
I don't even know the name
But if I did, well really, what's it to you?
There's a blaze of light in every word
It doesn't matter which you heard
The holy or the broken Hallelujah…

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah…

#9 Zboj

Zboj

Leśne bydle

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 1602 postów
Reputacja: 1716
Świetna

Napisano 04 maj 2011 - 05:09

Posłuchaj na YT, jak śpiewa to 4 Skandynawów, wersję oryginalną lub wklej do google tłumacza po wersie, a przeczyta.

#10 soczysty

soczysty

Użytkownik

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 postów
Reputacja: 423
Bardzo dobra

Napisano 04 maj 2011 - 06:38

To raczej półśrodek, ale można poszukać w sieci darmowego programiku Panopreter (około 3 MB), który odczyta dla Was tekst po angielsku.
:-)

#11 Zboj

Zboj

Leśne bydle

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 1602 postów
Reputacja: 1716
Świetna

Napisano 04 maj 2011 - 07:32

To raczej półśrodek

Które? Dla mnie zaśpiewane w oryginale jest dużo lepsze od półśrodka, którym jest ów program.

#12 skullcollector1

skullcollector1

Użytkownik

• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 postów
Reputacja: 16
Neutralna

Napisano 27 maj 2011 - 08:56

Hej ! Napisałby mi kto jak to poprawie przeczytać ?
Z góry wielkie dzieki :)

Ja mogę. Nagranie wykonam w pliku dźwiekowym i prześlę na e-maila.

Kontakt: pisanie-prac-ang@wp.pl

#13 Magdziusia

Magdziusia

Świeżak

• Świeżak
  • Pip
  • 1 postów
Neutralna

Napisano 20 maj 2012 - 08:31

Google tłumacz jest czasem strasznie niezrozumiały, ale faktycznie tam chyba najlepiej sprawdzać jakieś teksty.

#14 pgalko

pgalko

Aktywny Precylowicz

• Aktywny Precylowicz
  • PipPipPip
  • 2188 postów
Reputacja: 497
Bardzo dobra

Napisano 20 czerwiec 2013 - 11:17

poszukaj syntezatora mowy i tu najlepszy i ceniony na calym swiecie jest polski program IVONA

---------- Post added at 23:17 ---------- Previous post was at 23:15 ----------

zobacz tez mini text reader Ivona (freeware)
http://www.ivona.com/en/mini-reader/